THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING A WATCH FROM NOBLAG.COM
You have acquired a watch from noblag.com. This watch embodies Noblag’s vision to create classic ans stylish timepiece that meets the strict standards of excellence. We guarantee that this watch has been manufactured, tested with the greatest care.
NOBLAG WATCH COLLECTION
At Noblag, we always strive for perfection, we are proud of every single watch. The aim is to create elegant, classic timepiece made for people with great taste like you. Noblag luxury watches are stylish and charming with interchangeable straps to accompany you at any given time, completing every look.
ADJUST YOUR WATCH1. Pull the crown out until you hear a click
2. Turn the crown to set the time as desired
3. Push in the crown completely and you are done.
If your watch is not marked, usually on the back of the case, with either the words “water resistant” or a degree ofwater resistance ( 3 ATM or 5 ATM), then it is not water resistant. Care should be taken to avoid getting the watch wet as damage to the movement may result. The crown must be pushed in completely to prevent water from entering the watch.
Water resistant: 3 ATM: does not resist showers and suchlike. Excessive contact with water may cause damage to the watch. Important! Water penetration and / or damage caused under these circumstances will not be covered by the warranty.
DISPOSAL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
the consumer has a significant role to play in reducing the impact of electrical waste and electronic equipment (such as batteries and accumulators).
SPRING BAR REMOVAL TOOL
The spring bar removal tool is used for changing the leather band. Important! Do not push the tool too far.
Use the spring bar removal tool to detach the strap from the watch.
Use the same tool to press out the spring bar from the leather strap.
Push the tool 2-3 mm through the hole from the side of the lug.
NOBLAG TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
Your new Noblag timepiece is warranted only to the original owner by Noblag.com for 2 years from date of purchase.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the "contact us" page. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail or letter.
THIS WARRANTY DOESN’T COVER
- 1. Periodic Service and Maintenance for mechanical watches
- 2. Damage resulting from improper handling, abnormal use, alteration, negligence or lack of care of the watch
- 3. Normal wear and tear and aging including deterioration and scratches to the watch finish (case, bracelet, crown, or crystal)
- 4. The battery, crystal or strap
- 5. If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
- 6. Water damage if the model is not marked “water-resistance” and moisture or water damage to watches which are improperly resealed after opening of the case
- 7. Improperly or incorrectly performed Service and Maintenance, repairs or servicing voids the warranty. Any Service and Maintenance, repairs or servicing which requires opening of the case, must be performed by a properly qualified technician, preferable an Authorized Noblag.com Dealer, or by Noblag. All implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability is limited to the duration of the expressed limited warranty. Noblag.com is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages and any recovery may not exceed the amount paid for the watch. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, so the limitations in this warranty may not apply to you.
Noblag.com will not honor any warranty claims for watches purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
If you experience any damage to your watch that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request below to receive the further help. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following information when contacting us: - Order number (If your watch is a gift you will need to contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase)
- Pictures of the watch and the damage
- - Receipt (If your watch was purchased from an authorized reseller who you are unableto contact directly)
- Your current address info:
- - Street address
- - Postal code
- 0- Country, City
- - Telephone number
FOR INFORMATION ON SERVICE
Please contact Noblag customer service or the retailer where the watch was purchased for information regarding repairs and warranty. You can also contact our friendly customer service by using the contact form on our website www.noblag.com or by phone: (866) 413-3183